Our Mission drives us to democratise data and provide unbiased insights to the world’s technology markets that ignore marketing spend and spin.
Ensuring that all companies can access data-led insights that enable innovation and productivity.
We have a commitment to ensure our approach is always ethical, is accessible to businesses of all sizes and achieves its goals without damage to our social or physical environment.
We are committed to being a net-zero business and promoting business practices that respect our environment. Forestreet is B-Corp certified.
We completed our Series A earlier this year. Our funding will help us ensure that more users can find every relevant company in a market in hours rather than weeks and have the data to compare them objectively, our organisation is now scaling at pace.
Our Company values
Curious | Helpful | Independent | Responsible | Remarkable
About The Role
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Manager to join our growing team here at Forestreet. This role will be responsible for the relationship between Forestreet and our customers; ensuring expectations are met, to both retain and grow the customer relationship.
We view Customer Success as a strategic and competitive advantage to any business. If you do as well, and are passionate about delivering a positive Customer experience, you may be just who we’re looking for.
What you can expect:
- Develop and maintain strong strategic relationships with your customers – leading to a strong buying atmosphere and high customer satisfaction scores
- Support the end-to-end Customer Journey
- Identify revenue growth opportunities within your customer portfolio and deliver against these with the support from the commercial team
- Maintain a low churn rate across your customer portfolio.
- Develop and maintain detailed strategic account plans
- Engage consistently through Monthly Service Reviews and Quarterly Business Reviews to stay up to speed on the customers objectives and to maintain strong multi-layered relationships within the customer.
- Show authentic curiosity for the industry in which your customers operate, staying up to speed on market/industry developments to fully understand the clients needs and be able to advise them in an authentic manner.
- Accurately forecast opportunities for growth within your customer; pegged to their own strategic growth plans.
- Maintain an accurate churn forecast – to enable the wider business to support you in retaining customers.
As well as sharing our ambitions and values you will have:
- A proven track record in managing B2B customers in the software or related industries.
- Familiar and comfortable working to Churn, Growth and Customer Satisfaction KPIs – with proven track record of effective management of said KPIs.
- A proven track record of growing existing accounts – from opportunity identification to close.
- Demonstrable experience in running a typical Account Management/Customer Success cadence with customers – Monthly Service Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews etc.
- Strong communication skills to effectively mobilise teams and individuals across the business to support your customers needs.
- Detail oriented to ensure high quality service delivery.
- Commercial acumen – to identify potential grow opportunities within your customer portfolio.
- Proficient in Microsoft and other productivity tool sets and CRM.
- Base salary: £40k (doe)
- We want people to grow with us, we provide development paths / structured training support
- Hybrid working model – 3 days in our new office located next to Angel Tube Station, lots of restaurants, pubs, microbreweries, Exmouth Market
- We operate a 9 day compressed fortnight to allow our team to have a better work life balance. Colleagues are not expected to work every second Friday.
- 25 days holiday
- B-Corp - employee ownership. We provide great tools for work, a good environment, we do things the right way for our employees, clients and the wider world
- We have an experienced management team, that understands medium and long-term career development
Where to from here?
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to Forestreet.
We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.