Our Mission drives us to democratise data and provide unbiased insights to the world’s technology markets that ignore marketing spend and spin.
Ensuring that all companies can access data-led insights that enable innovation and productivity.
We have a commitment to ensure our approach is always ethical, is accessible to businesses of all sizes and achieves its goals without damage to our social or physical environment.
We are committed to being a net-zero business and promoting business practices that respect our environment. Forestreet is B-Corp certified.
We completed our Series A earlier this year. Our funding will help us ensure that more users can find every relevant company in a market in hours rather than weeks and have the data to compare them objectively, our organisation is now scaling at pace.
Our Company values
Curious | Helpful | Independent | Responsible | Remarkable
About The Role
As a Sales Development Representative you will play a fundamental role in increasing our customer base and reaching our revenue growth objectives. You must be dedicated to contacting prospective customers to create high quality leads, both directly and as follow-up to incoming enquiries. As the first line of communication with prospects, you should have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
What you can expect:
- Create a substantial pipeline of qualified leads
- Efficiently and effectively set-up appointments for the Business Development Managers and Account Executives to take these leads through the sales funnel to closure
- Research accounts and identify key players that match Forestreet’s Ideal Client Profile and target Buyer Personas
- Use a full range of channels, including cold calling, social media and email, to generate new sales opportunities
- Generate leads and build relationships by following-up and nurturing warm prospects that come inbound to the Forestreet business, e.g. through website enquiries
- Use Forestreet’s Sales Methodology to quickly qualify opportunities, prioritize the best leads for action and efficiently set up next steps
- Use Forestreet’s Management Information Systems (in particular the CRM system) to ensure that inputs are accurate and up to date
- Participate constructively in weekly 1-2-1 reviews and monthly team meetings
As well as sharing our ambitions and values you will have:
- Experience working in a new business role, including outbound lead generation.
- Proven success working within a target driven environment
- Strong relationship building skills with exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proven sales and negotiation skills with a clear understanding of an effective sales process
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- High levels of resilience and proactivity
- Ability to use tools such as CRM and Excel to analyse, plan and monitor sales effectiveness
- Experience of selling software solutions would be preferred but not essential
- We want people to grow with us, we provide development paths / structured training support
- Hybrid working model – minimum 3 days in our new office located next to Angel Tube Station, lots of restaurants, pubs, microbreweries, Exmouth Market
- We operate a 9 day compressed fortnight to allow our team to have a better work life balance. Colleagues are not expected to work every second Friday.
- 25 days holiday
- B-Corp - employee ownership. We provide great tools for work, a good environment, we do things the right way for our employees, clients and the wider world
- We have an experienced management team, that understands medium and long-term career development.
Where to from here?
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to Forestreet.
We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.